Name change

Matriculated students with proof of a legal name change, may update their information with the Registrar's Office. Original documentation is required and a copy is retained for the file. Sample documentation may be in the form of a court order, marriage certificate, naturalization paperwork, etc. A copy of an updated social security card is also required.

If you should have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office or call 781-292-2340.