Sale of food and beverages

The sale of food and beverages on Olin’s campus requires an approved Temporary Event Permit from the Town of Needham Board of Health. All permit applications must be signed by either the Dean of Student Affairs or the Vice President for Operations prior to their being submitted to the Board of Health.