Declaration of major/change of major

Students are expected to declare their major no later than the time of registration for the fourth semester. Major declaration forms are available through the Registrar's Office webpage and must be signed by the student and their adviser.

Students declaring the Engineering major must also complete and submit a Plan of Study form at the same time. The instructions and form can also be found on the Olin website under Resources of Engineering Majors

Change of majors can be submitted using a Declaration of Major form and a Plan of Study form (if appropriate). Students who change their major should be aware of their remaining degree requirements. Additionally, they are responsible for tuition, room/board and fees for any semesters required beyond the eight covered by the Olin scholarship.