U.S. Veterans education benefits

Olin College of Engineering is approved for the use of GI Bill education benefits. Veterans and eligible dependents who are accepted into a degree program at Olin and who also may qualify for the GI Bill should contact the United States Department of Veterans Affairs at 1.888.442.4551 or visit the VA website at http://www.gibill.va.gov for the GI Bill application process.

Once the GI Bill application has been processed by the VA and the Certificate of Eligibility has been received, the student should contact the VA Certifying Official at Olin College located in the Student Affairs Office. The Certifying Official will then certify the student’s enrollment with the VA so the benefits can be paid.

For more information, please contact the Registrar's Office by telephone at 781.292.2340 or email registrar@olin.edu