Address change

Matriculated students needing to update their address information may do so with the Registrar's Office.  Either a completed form (My Forms) delivered to the Registrar's Office or an electronic update to your biographical information under 'personal info' in your account is required.

If you have questions about address types please contact the Registrar's Office or call 781-292-2340.